9 STRONG's reflection on one year in the fraternity
Updated: Apr 14, 2020
On April 7, 2019 at 10:37 PM, "9 STRONG" crossed the burning sands and entered the fold of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. through Theta Omega Chapter. Looking back on the past year, here are a few quotes from 9 STRONG.
1. Ronald Simmons (FATHER TIME) - “A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity”. Proverbs 17:17
2. Da’Marrion Fleming (DEUCE THE FIRM AR-QUE-TECH) - “A year ago, I met 8 brothers thoroughly immersed in the true Omega Spirit that taught me about Finances, My Future, Family and most importantly Friendship. I’m forever Fraternally grateful for Brotherhood".
3. Joseph O.A. Bowens (RΩCK SΩLID) - In reference to membership of the frat - “It’s a marathon not a race”.
4. Stanley Hall (HEAVY DUTY) - “I have learned what the true bond of friendship is all about”.
5. Joey Mitchell (JΩE-UNBROΩEN) - “Ponder for a longtime whether you should admit a given person into your friendship: but when you have decided to admit him welcome him with all your heart and soul”. -Roman Philosopher, Seneca
6. Anthony Richardson (HULK-QUE-LES) - “There is no better friend than a brother & there is no better brother than a QUE”.
7. Howard Patrick (UNPLUGGED) - "Together let us live, if need be, together let us die!!!"
8. Robert Gunn (PRΩVERB) - “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend”. Proverbs 27:17
9. Darryl Turpin (9TH WΩNDER) - “There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends”.